Steenberg 1682 Brut Pinot Noir (6 bottles)
The Brut 1682 Pinot Noir with its luscious pink color has aromas of fresh strawberries and cream, raspberries, dark cherries, homemade brioche and a delicate mousse carried through with a lovely fresh aftertaste. It is a wonderful wine for those occasions where only an extraordinary and fine bubbly will do.
Kindly sponsored by Lindsey Hughes.
A case of Steenberg Brut Pinot Noir
Starting Bid: R200.00
Ending On: 30/09/2018 12:00
- Damian bid R1,550.00 on 29/09/2018 11:34
- Jonathan bid R1,400.00 on 21/09/2018 10:28
- suzi van der merwe bid R1,100.00 on 12/09/2018 10:56
- lorraine bid R900.00 on 10/09/2018 22:27
- Suzi van der merwe bid R800.00 on 10/09/2018 06:15
- Brenda Mitchell bid R700.00 on 07/09/2018 16:38
- suzi van der merwe bid R500.00 on 04/09/2018 15:40
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.