Magnum (1.5 l) of Hamilton Russell Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir
2017 Pinot Noir
Hamilton-Russel Vineyards' low-vigour, stony, clay-rich soil, cool maritime mesoclimate, naturally tiny yields of well under 35 hl/ha and their philosophy of expressing their terroir in the wines – give rise to a certain tightness, tannin line and elevated length to balance the richness and generosity of their Pinot noir. The Hamilton-Russel Vineyards' Pinot noir is not overtly fruity, soft and "sweet" and it generally shows hints of that alluring savoury "primal" character along with a dark, spicy, complex primary fruit perfume.
For more information visit the Hamilton-Russel Vineyards' website.
Kindly sponsored by the Hamilton-Russel family.
Hamilton-Russel Pinot Noir
- Damian bid R1,300.00 on 19/09/2018 20:52
- Andrew bid R1,100.00 on 19/09/2018 16:43
- Ryan Sherwood bid R950.00 on 10/09/2018 15:49
- Steve Bailey bid R800.00 on 10/09/2018 15:30
- Ryan Sherwood bid R500.00 on 10/09/2018 15:25
- Dale bid R400.00 on 04/09/2018 19:15
- lorraine bid R300.00 on 02/09/2018 10:01
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.